Additional Resources

Rich Media

How can I get help with housing?
Please call SelectHealth Member Services at 1-866-469-7774 and ask about qualifying for the Medicaid Health Homes program.  

How can I join an HIV Adult Day program?
If you are interested in receiving Adult Day Healthcare services or AIDS Adult Day Healthcare services, you should have your Primary Care Physician submit a request with supporting documentation. 
Where can I find more information about mental health and substance use services?
Click on the links below to learn more about the behavioral health, alcohol use, substance use, and children and family services that are available to you.
You may also find out more on our HIV/AIDS Information and Resources page.
Last updated 4/6/2020
Photo of model.

Find a Doctor in Your Area

Use this simple search tool to locate primary care and other physicians with offices near where you live.